Sunflower Days 2022- Trail is now CLOSED!
Admission includes: 1 cut sunflower from the 2-acre trail & all activities in Timber Town including the jump pad. Animal exhibit will not be open at this time.
- Opens Friday, August 12th
- Wednesday-Saturday 4pm-8pm: $7/person
- Children 4 & Under: Free
- Last day open with the sunflowers depends on how long they hold up. We will close the trail when they start to loose their petals. Stay informed with our facebook/instagram posts.
A few things to note:
- Bees will be hard at work in the sunflower field
- Please bring your own scissors or pruners to cut the stalks
- Bring a vase to put your cut sunflowers in. You can fill them with water here. They will wilt if they aren’t put in water quickly.
- Additional sunflowers are $2/stem
- If you’re a professional photographer wanting to take pictures for your clients, you must book them with our Scheduling Coordinator. Click here for those details.
- The u-pick apples, pumpkin patch, corn maze, & wagon rides will not be open at this time.