Sunflower Days- August 28th through September 4th- The trail is now CLOSED!
Admission includes: 1 cut sunflower from the 2-acre trail & all our activities in Timber Town including the jump pad
- Thursday 10am-6pm: $6/person
- Friday & Saturday’s 10am-9pm: $8/person
- Children 4 & Under: Free
A few things to note:
- Bees will be hard at work in the sunflower field
- Please bring your own scissors or pruners to cut the stalks
- Bring a vase to put your cut sunflowers in. You can fill them with water here. They will wilt if they aren’t put in water quickly.
- Additional sunflowers are $2/stem
- If you’re a professional photographer wanting to take pictures for your clients, you must book them with our Scheduling Coordinator. Click here for those details.
- The pumpkin patch, corn maze, wagon rides will not be open at this time.