2022 Fall Season Events:
October 29th: 3rd Caramel Apple Day- Build your own caramel apples with toppings. Caramel apple station will be open from 12-4pm.
We also have food vendors scheduled throughout our pumpkin harvest season. Check our facebook/instagram pages each week for their times.
October 29th: Last day open for the fall season!
Field Trips: We offer field trips during our pumpkin season (September-October). Thursday and Friday mornings only starting at 9:15am. Please email Kaitlyn@hillsideacresfamilyfarm.com for availability and to schedule your field trip today! BOOKED for 2022 fall season.
Group Rates: If you have group of 25 or more, discount is $1/off each admission. (25 or more paying in one transaction).
Photography: We love that photographers and families enjoy coming to Hillside Acres for photography sessions. We work hard to keep our grounds suitable for photos throughout the year and have many beautiful areas to get pictures taken.
For professional photography sessions, we do charge a site fee. This fee is as follows: $30 per hour time slots. Non-refundable once booked unless rainy weather. Paying for your time slot, books your session.
Contact Kaitlyn@hillsideacresfamilyfarm.com to check availability and to schedule your sessions. Please be respectful of our operation and staff by making sure all sessions are finished when scheduled. Also please respect other customers, the natural environment, and food we are growing. No pets allowed.
Preparing for your visit:
• Please check the weather before coming to the farm. We post closures on our Hillside Acres Facebook page and Instagram. If we must close outside activities due to rain/bad weather, we will give you a free pass to return at another time of your choice during the season. Admission passes are offered to customers who have been at the farm less than 1.5 hrs. We do not offer refunds.
• Wear comfortable shoes/rain boots that you don’t mind getting muddy if it has rained before your visit.
• Bring a stroller or wagon for small children.
• We love our furry friends, but no pets allowed on the farm. Service dogs are allowed.
• Consider reserving a fire pit with a picnic table in Timber Town. They are just $25 for 3 hours and we supply the wood.
• Lock up and secure your valuables before entering the farm. If you do loose items, check the lost and found at the admission booth.
• Bring bug spray – just in case the mosquitos are out in Timber Town. There can sometimes be bees in the sunflowers or around the farm. Come prepared if you are allergic.
• Absolulety no smoking of any kind or alcohol is allowed on the property.
• Porta pots are our only restrooms.
• Please help keep our grounds & corn maze clean. Trash cans are provided.
Have a wonderful adventure choosing your pumpkins from the patch or picking fresh apples from the orchard! Tag us in your photos!